Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Wisdom!!!!!

SHALOM!!!

I have read a lot of books and readings…I have attended a lot of seminars and conferences…I have listened to a lot of talks and teachings…I have listened to a lot of speakers and preachers…I have meet and observed a lot of people…I have gone and lived to a lot of places…I have listened and sung some songs which brought meaning…I mingled with people good or bad, rich or poor, tall or short…etc…etc…etc…I laughed and cried with them…
Thinking and searching for that thing called WISDOM!!! or is it really WISDOM!!!
Yes… I have been good and I have been bad…
Then it hit ME… a reward intended for a lost SHEEP… it awakes ME for it brought ME to my solitude…for months I have keep myself isolated…Never asking for a helping hand or a shoulder which I could burst myself to cry and lean on…My blanket and my pillow was my witness…The only shield and armor left was my PRAYER, FAITH and the SEED which was long time ago planted in my HEART that was left unnoticed, untrimmed and not properly groomed….
Then it hit ME again…for so long all I was doing was I and ME….I become self-focused…I created a monster which is still ME…
Yes…Great achievements have been done…Noblest works have been accomplished…Life have been changed…Liberation was at hand…etc…etc..etc…
But bottomline was a self-centered I and ME…
Then HE hit me again and again and again…cause in my time of solitude I was also losing my real essence…I keep on falling but HE also keeps ME pulling…I was down and HE keeps ME up…reminding ME that HE was always there all the time…HE was there through the good times and my bad times…HE was the shield and the armor…HE was my blanket and my pillow who comforts ME… HE keeps the rain and sun shines to the good and the bad…For HE made and design everything we see and do not see…from head to toe….from ash to dust…from north to south…from east to west…etc…etc…etc…HE assures and guaranteed us with HIS unfailing and never-ending LOVE…

It was not luck which keep the SEED grow, even it was unnoticed, untrimmed and not properly groomed…for it was HE…

HE just wanted ME to open the real eyes of LOVE, CARE, FAITH, SERVICE…etc…etc…etc…

But where was WISDOM???

I have listened to HIM and the beatings from the bottom of my heart and it says…

" Individual LIFE experiences itself was WISDOM "…

Listened, understand, reflect…etc…etc…etc…with your HEART and your PRAYERS….

GOD BLESS US ALWAYS….

nemar

No comments:

Post a Comment